We offer a variety Cage Free Boarding and No Hidden Cost Training Services, click a title below to learn more.
Group Classes are available to assist with puppy training and basic obedience, based on available calendar dates.
Home-Based Private Training involves one-on-one training for the dog and owner, specializing in behavioral problems, dominance, and obedience. This is held at home in the dog’s everyday environment. Please contact us to establish your personal training appointment.
Plan on visiting often? We offer a selection of packages to make dropping off and picking up convenient for dogs and their busy human counterparts.
*Friday night through Monday afternoon.
Emergency Vet Fee Should your per require emergency vet services while in our care the cost is $25.00 per hour.
Package discounts are available please contact us for more information.
Payment is due in full upon check in. Deposits may be required for extended stays. No refunds, discounts or coupons may be used for holiday stays, including but not limited to New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas day.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
If you are comparison shopping, know that AZ Canine Center is the perfect, overall canine care provider for extraordinary service and care. Our ALL-INCLUSIVE prices are an unbelievable bargain. There are no hidden charges and no added charges for size, breed, weight or medicating.
Your Dog Must
· Complete our interview process (by appointment only)
· Be 4 months of age or older, except for puppy play school or puppy class
· Be able to sit on verbal word or hand signal
· Be spayed or neutered if over 6 months of age
· Be current on all vaccinations
· Be in good health and flea/tick free
· Be non-aggressive and not toy/food protective
· Never have bitten or injured another animal or person
· Have been owned by you for at least 14 days, depending on your situation
· Have been seen by your vet before coming to school or camp
· Be current in their licensing
We accept all breeds and sizes, except purebred pit bulls. We do accept Pit Mixes (subject to interview like all other dogs). While we do not accept pit bulls in the School, we do LOVE the breed and they are acceptable in any of our off-site training programs. Dogs with extreme behavioral problems can be trained outside of our facilities through private sessions.
A 50% deposit is required for reservations, which becomes non-refundable two weeks prior to the check-in date.